Our Customer Charter outlines our commitment and service level to you - our customer. A Customer Charter is a written policy which indicates the level of service that you should expect from us, and likewise the level or reciprocation that we expect from you, so that we may fulfil the service level to the highest standard. Outlined below is our Customer Charter:
- We will endeavour to explain the service that we provide. The true cost, benefits and consequence of any product or service that you buy from us.
- We will ask a number of questions that will enable us to fully understand your circumstances, needs and budget.
- Your personal information will always be treated in the strictest confidence.
- Our service standard is that we will return telephone calls within 48 hours and reply to written communications within 5 working days.
- We will strive to make strong relationships with product and service providers to ensure they mirror our commitment
- We will always explain paperwork to you in a way you understand and support our advice with timely, easy to comprehend documentation.
- We aim to ensure that you are encouraged to purchase the right product or service to meet your short and longer term needs.
- On occasions that we feel it appropriate for us to charge a fee for our services we promise that it will be reasonable and justifiable.
- We will always attempt to give you the best advice – even if it means losing your business to a competitor.
- All of our staff will be professional and courteous to you – even if they are not directly involved in your business.
- If you are unhappy with the service we provide we will take your complaint seriously and attempt to resolve the matter to your complete satisfaction.